Walfry Pevida, PE, Chief Engineer
Walfry has over 25 years of experience and has served as Project Manager and Engineer of Record (EOR) on a variety of completed and on-going transportation projects. He has a diversified background having served as both Design Director and EOR on various Design-Build and Design-Bid-Build projects. His design experience involves projects that range from limited access highways including multi-level interchanges to major arterial capacity projects to minor resurfacing, rehabilitation or restoration projects. He has directed design services on Major Projects including the 95 Express Project in Miami-Dade County and the SR 826 / SR 836 Interchange.
- 25 years of experience
- Project Manager / Engineer of Record / Chief Engineer / Technical Director
- Design Build Expert – Served as both Design Director and Owner’s Representative developing RFP’s
- Former VP and Transportation Director C3TS
- Sector Leader for Stantec (FL Transportation Practice)
- Led the C3TS/Stantec Consulting Design-Build Practice (FL)
What Clients Are Saying About Our Founder:
"Walfry is one of the most innovative and hardest working individuals in this business. More than just his technical ability and knowledge; but his people skills and unique ability to read into and understand the wants and needs of the client are what make him such a valuable partner. I'm sure Walfry will surround himself with quality people that possess similar values and ethics - so I am certain he will be successful, and I look forward to working closely with his new firm in the future."
– John Morris (Community Asphalt / OHL North America)
"Walfry is widely regarded as one of the most creative minds in transportation design. His value engineering ideas give us a competitive advantage anytime we have him on our team. The value he brings is second to none."
– Jack Calandros (PRINCE Contracting / Dragados Construction USA)
"I have worked with Walfry over a number of years on Design-Build projects as well as value engineering / cost savings initiatives. His understanding of multiple aspects of design and construction as well as his strong relationship throughout the industry, makes him a unique partner or asset to any team."
– Dyelan Phillips (The Lane Construction Corporation)
“It is quite a pleasure working with you and your team. Your passion, professionalism and experience is the differentiator and I can assure you that those traits are and will always provide an opportunity for you and your firm.”
– Yamila Hernandez, PE (WSP, Inc.)